There’s probably no one within my social circle that doesn’t know about my obsession fascination with anything that comes out of South Korea. Whether it’s K-drama, K-pop, K-beauty or K-fashion, I’m infatuated with the culture. But now that I’ve mastered the multi-step skincare routine, bedazzled my nails and survived my first scrub down (and lived to tell the tale), I’ve just about checked all the boxes when it comes to a full K-beauty treatment. All except one: hair.
Jav squirting
When it comes to South Korea’s beauty influence in the west, hair care doesn’t come to mind (at least not yet). However, if you were to step foot in Seoul, it’s evident that hair is a major player in the beauty game, with not one girl without colour-treated hair on the streets of Seoul, and shelf after shelf of adorable hair packs, essences and tools. But with a culture where A-list stars (and their stylists) dictate what’s hot in the beauty world, we’re not surprised to see Seoulites rocking every single colour of the rainbow.
So on my recent trip across the pond, I decided to drink the Kool-Aid and get a hair makeover. But I wasn’t going to settle for a cut and blowout. No, I wanted K-Pop-worthy hair. So I messaged celebrity hair stylist Kim Sunwoo and marched myself (and my overgrown bob) to SoonSoo Salon in Cheongdam-dong to see if he was game to update my look. (He was, obviously.)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét